I do not believe in New Year’s resolutions at all, but when it comes to our spirituality, I certainly believe in the power of simple and effective action. Here are some extremely magical things you can do before the year ends that may change the course of energy of 2019:
· Clean the damn altar, the damn apothecary, or the damn magical library (insert smile emoji here). You know it’s time.
· Set a time for daily and weekly practise, and f***ing stick to it. This is just like exercising; consistency beats everything else, and it is the root of all power.
· Also, plan your yearly rituals so they don’t catch you unprepared. No, it’s not too soon.
· Stop second guessing yourself when it comes to your path, and stop being afraid of true spiritual experiences. Success is always for those who dare. Think of a practise that would make you a better practitioner, and do whatever is needed to make it a reality.
· If you have debts with a Spirit, fulfill them before the year ends. Spirits are not vending machines for your desires.
· If you promised to yourself that you would start something this year – a new practise, a book of shadows, a herbal garden – do ONE thing towards accomplishing it before December 31, no matter how small it is. Everything starts with one single step.
· Speaking of gardens, it is time to stop procrastinating when it comes to connecting with Mother Nature. As with your yearly rituals, you can start planning special pilgrimages right after you finish reading this blog post.
· If you are facing emotionally stressing situations with family this season, remember your own power and WORK something; a protection charm, a glamour work, a sweetening jar, or whatever the situation needs. If you can’t do it yourself, get the work done by a professional – you will not regret having peace of mind!
· And finally – remember that our Winter Solstice Blessing Service is just four days away! Get your participation HERE.
The blog will be taking a break until January 7, which is the end of the season in Spain. Wishing you a very blessed and magical holiday!